basil nuts pasta
Servings : ± 4
480 g pasta
300 g basil sauce
300 g olive oil
40 g pine nuts (roasted)
30 g Parmesan cheese
A pinch of parsley
A pinch of salt
• Boil water and put some salt into the water. Once boiled, add the pasta into the water. Once pasta is soften (not too soft), drain pasta and set aside.
• Heat the pan with olive oil, then add the pasta and the basil sauce. Stir and mix them well together.
• Serve with some fresh pine nuts, parmesan cheese, and parsley.
Tips for homemade basil sauce:
• Use a blender to mix together basil leaves and olive oil.
• Add pine nuts (40g), parmesan cheese (30g), and some salt and mix again.